Thank you so much to Anita Grace Howard at
http://www.authoraghoward.blogspot.com/for the Liebster Love award!
Anita's not only a great, unique, and funny blogger, but she and her fabulous agent Jenny Bent (who also just so happens to be my agent, so I am already well-aware of her fabulousness) just sold her YA novel SPLINTERED (think eerie, gothic ALICE IN WONDERLAND spin-off).
Go to Anita's blog right now and check out the book trailer -- it's that good.
So, to continue the Liebster Love...of which the rules are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your own top 5 picks (the blogs you love with less than 200 followers) and let the bloggers know by leaving a comment on their blog or twitter.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
Please, please check out the blogs of the following wonderful women.... Some of these bloggers may already have 200+ followers, I'm not sure, but it doesn't really matter -- they still deserve the award and you should still check them out!
1. Christine Nolfi at http://christinenolfibooks.blogspot.com/
2. Karolyn Sherwood at http://www.karolynsherwood.blogspot.com/
3. Lori Roy at http://loriroyblog.blogspot.com/
4. Melissa Crytzer Fry at http://melissacrytzerfry.com/